Should I buy a course online?
Going to cover advantages first
- Learn a new skill or develop a hobby
- Make money
- Increase your business success
- Get a new job
- Offer a new service in your own job or company a like
- Learn from a professional in any area
- Saves you going to college or university to learn these sort of things or going for physical meet up.
- Learn at a faster rate than learning by yourself
- Some provide an option for you to send them questions as well.
Disadvantages of courses online
- Many scammers exist in this area
- People often sell out of date information or resell other people information often
- Courses often don’t tell you real facts for example it may say to get $1000 a month buy a course for $200 but you need to invest $2000 a month for 3 months to get that sales amount
- IF they contain wrong information could make you loss money or in extreme cases go bankrupt
- Some people who do courses are very bigheaded
- Expensive to buy a course
- Does not apply to you
Are all Courses scams? Around 50% are good and other 50% bad so always try then decide if it’s good or bad.
A very important complaint I see all the time from people say this sort of thing ” IT does not work” I find in a lot cases people who claim that never started the course or at most done 5 % of it if that’s the case you can’t really dispute the quality since you need to do the whole thing first of all.